Along with product delivery via email, you can enable Delivery at Checkout to have products delivered to your customers immediately after checkout. This is not only convenient but also helps increase trust from your customers.
Note: For Delivery at Checkout, a purchase should happen during the order. An order with only free products will not trigger delivery at checkout. A product delivery email will be sent in any case.
See Delivery at Checkout in action:
How do I enable Delivery at Checkout?
- Open the 'Product Delivery' in the Preferences tab.
- Navigate to the 'Delivery at Checkout' section and click on 'Setup.'
- Next, click on 'Open Checkout Settings' in the popup.
- You will be redirected to the 'Checkout' settings under your Shopify store settings.
- You can scroll down to find the 'Post-purchase page' section.
- Select 'Wire' as your app to add features at checkout.
- Click on 'Save.'
Please take a look at the video below for a walkthrough.